Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Learning a new language can be so much fun




Just think of all the cool and awesome people that you meet in your journey.

It just doesn't matter if you are as good of speaker in your target language as in your native language.

Believe me, once native speakers see that you are attempting to learn their language, they get so excited for you.
I know that sometimes we Americans can not be so welcoming to people who don't speak properly, but what do these people know? Their loss. Lol.

Crossing the language barrier is a real blessing. You automatically don't realize the color of the person in which you are speaking. You only see another person.

I have been learning Spanish for four years now and my life has changed with much impact.
At first it was a little funny, but quickly I realized that my help was just as nervous as I was.

Now I am a real inspiration to many of my friends that I have met around the world.
If you don't believe that you can do this. Guess again. Start today and discover what you have been missing.

Good Luck/Suerte

James Washington
Language Learner

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, amigo. I took the plunge a few years ago and haven't looked back. Enough texting or writing to native speakers; start speaking! Whether the goal is to speak better with family members, get a better job, travel abroad or romancing, there's no regret in taking the first step. Isn't that why you starting studying the language in the first place? That's our goal with Boomalang, where speaking live is intentionally the only option.

    ReplyDelete